Cocktail Party

MAKAMOM13

I Read Somewhere That Drinks Are Free At The Captians Cocktail Party. Is This True And If So What Drinks

Yes, it true. You will see many walking around with trays of free drinks. If you want something else just go up to the bar and ask for it.

Yes it is true, I had Blue Margaritas, there were wines,manhattans and sours also. I ordered a frozen and many in our group had beers of their choice. Go to a bar/lounge less crowded to order your own drinks. Grab an extra one (or two?) before you leave for dinner....;)

The best thing to do is make friends with all the drink servers before the captains party (like the ones that work the shows, they are generally the same ones that work the party) by the time the party comes they will know your name and the drink you want and come to you often.

Yes the Captain's cocktail party is on formal night. Some of the larger ships will have it going on in various bars and we did see people there who weren't fressed up. The times when it was in the main showroom everyone was dressed up.

sls

Archived