Cruise Credits

[quote name='al kabel']Can anyone tell me if you get double Crown & Anchor cruise points if you book a Junior Suite? We are currently Diamond and close to Diamond Plus, the double points would push us over.:D[/quote]
Yes, that will do it. We are sailing in a Jr Suite this June. It will put me in the Platinum level. (Big deal :().

[quote name='al kabel']Can anyone tell me if you get double Crown & Anchor cruise points if you book a Junior Suite? We are currently Diamond and close to Diamond Plus, the double points would push us over.:D[/quote]
Yes .... a Jr. Suite for a 7 night cruise gets double points. Good for you on getting to Diamond +!! Enjoy! And especially enjoy your cruise! :)

[quote name='MMOMOM']Yes .... a Jr. Suite for a 7 night cruise gets double points. Good for you on getting to Diamond +!! Enjoy! And especially enjoy your cruise! :)[/quote]

Actually a JS get's double points for any cruise of 3 nights or longer...found out the hard way 2 night cruises DON'T get double points when we did a 2nt on Monarch a few years ago in a GS....:(;)

[quote name='kc320']Actually a JS get's double points for any cruise of 3 nights or longer...found out the hard way 2 night cruises DON'T get double points when we did a 2nt on Monarch a few years ago in a GS....:(;)[/QUOTE]
Aw !!! Make up for it for it now and do a transatlantic cruise in a JS - ha ha ha !!

Congrats on getting to D+. Enjoy your double points and your cruise. :)

Archived