Has any one tried the Jungle Buggy w/ RCI?

wastin' away

We are sailing on Explorer in Jan 06 and we are trying to decide on our Belize excursion... I am traveling w/ my DH and my parents (mid 50's - great shape) We are researching between the Lamanai New River Safari and the Jungle Buggy excursions. We are taking ship tours in this port due to all the posts about time issues... REALLY don't want to miss the boat.

Has anyone taken the Jungle Buggy tour? I have read many threads w/ info about the Lamanai tour, and it sounds great, but my Dad wants to try the Jungle Buggy. Both sound fun - I am just interested in seeing some of the Mayan ruins... and I am pretty sure we want to do that in Belize... although we will have other opportunities in other ports. (Costa Maya and Cozumel)

Any info/opinions will be much appreciated.

Happy Sailing...

We are wondering the same thing. Hopefully, someone out there has done this excursion and can tell us if it's worthwhile.

We are going to the Western Caribbean in February 2006 and are very interested in this also and look forward to comments from anyone who has done this excursion. Thanks!

Archived