Norwegian Jade/Greek Isles Tips, Tricks, & Best-Kept-Secrets?

didytak

Hello all!

I've read a lot of reviews on the Norwegian Jade, and found some info on the Greek Isles itinerary, but I was wondering if the general public had any wisdom to share about either the ship itself or the ports we will be visiting on our 7-day Greek Isles cruise in June.

Ports of call for this cruise are: Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, and Olympia (Katakolon) - {The cruise is round-trip from Venice, but we're not planning on any sightseeing there as we have limited time, and have been blessed to visit a couple of times previously.}

7DayGreekIslesJade.gif

Thanks in advance!

Haved booked an April, 2014 E. Med. cruise on the Jade. Will fly into port the day before the cruise departs as per the advice commonly given on this board. While you are not planning on touring those ports, I have heard that Rick Steve's book on the Med. ports is an indispensible guide for visiting those ports.

I have just come back today from cruising on the Jade and I will be writing a review on the ship - didn't cruise your itinerary although it's a great one imo and I have been to all of the ports. Have a look on the port forum for the port reviews for lots of useful info! :)

I have just come back today from cruising on the Jade and I will be writing a review on the ship - didn't cruise your itinerary although it's a great one imo and I have been to all of the ports. Have a look on the port forum for the port reviews for lots of useful info! :)

Awesome! Thank you!

Archived