On glory 6/18 looking for room #

tacobob

First time we booked gte balcony (or any type room for that fact) and are leaving this Saturday on Glory. Still can't find room # using gift method or www.carmival then book/modify. Is this a good sign for an upgraded room or not? Everything still shows "g'd".

Just out of curiosity...when did you book? We booked in January. Maybe they just haven't gotten to you yet? I have no idea. We also booked a Balcony Gua and I'm happy with where we ended up (Empress Deck) I'd keep checking though.

Booked through a TA back in Jan. Originally booked on Celebrity on the Century out of Lauderdale but was informed shortly thereafter that this ship was not coming back to the US for the summer run. We have been on glory last year for the eastern trip and since we live in Orlando like the fact that Pt Can. is close so decided to go again on the glory to the west trip even though we have done this same trip before on NCL In using the sign & sail method after the * it shows 8208 and some say that will be our room # from what I have read. I guess we will know when we get on board.

If you're talking about the number on the ticket, in our case it's not the same as the room number we were assigned.

Well, you must have really enjoyed the Glory to want to sail on her again. This will be our first time on the Glory. Hope we enjoy it as much as it seems you did! Maybe we'll run into on the ship. Enjoy!

We had a great time on the Glory last year and are looking forward to our return visit. Still no sign of a cabin number so I guess it will be a surprise when we arrive. The only draw back to this ship was the occasional lines for lunch in the buffet line and the lines to disembark in ports were sometimes long. If you prepare for this then it shouldn't bother you once it happens. Hopefully Carnival has its act together better for us than the folks on board this week......problems getting into St thomas as paperwork did not reach customs prior to arriving and ship was refused entry for sometime.

Hey guys I wish you smooth sailing. We will be on the Glory for the Western trip after you on July 2nd. If you can drop a post on how it all went. We have an independant trip in Belieze and plan on paradise beach in Coz.

Will do....we are going on the ships Goeff snorkling in Belize. Been there once before but only went into the small tourist village and nothing else. Been to coz several times and usually shop & end up at Carlos & charlies. this time we booked an independent beach day at Nachi Comi (spelling) which I actually found out about here on the boards. $32/person includes open bar and buffet lunch. You do need to catch a taxi there however. With the extended stop in Coz due to cancel of Progresso we still can spend time at C&C's before getting back on the ship. This is our 30th anniv vacation and plan to make the most of it. Usually on other cruises we were with friends and or kids. Just the 2 of us this time.......

Archived