Oct 16th-Adven of Seas - SanJuan????etc.

Questions....??

I am planning on lying in on the day I leave. Has anyone done that? What can I do and where while waiting to board? Can I have my bags go directly to the ship?

Also I plan to fly home the day I come into port....Again where and what to do?

Any other info about the Adventures of the Seas cruises that would be helpful, I am just traveling with my wife.

Thanks all.

We will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary on this cruise.

We flew in on the day of the cruise and went straight to the ship. We were told that we could get off the ship and go into town after we checked in but we decided not to do this as we had been to San Juan before and did not care to see it again. The day that we left we went straight to the airport even though we had an afternoon flight and it was a good thing that we did. We were in line to check in for a hour and a half.

Thanks for the info...... being slightly on a budget we were hoping we didn't need a hotel in San Juan before and after the cruise.

Anyone else other there with info on the ports of call of the Adventure of the Seas.

Who are the best waiters, best seating time etc.

Thanks

tvtd4u, and clott,

welcome aboard I would ask you to go to our page under the meet and mingle

roll call board.

Yes I will be flying in on the day the ship leaves from new york. So you are not alone in that avenue.

I have been to all the islands before so if you have any specific questions I will

be happy to try and answer them. As far as who the best waiters might be, you will be getting a person who should be able to handle your needs. I don't know how you would grade them anyway.

The best time to eat is late seating. Mainly because if you are on an island you don't have to run back in a haste to get to dinner.

So where are you people from?

Archived