Who has been on a wait list for a full cruise?

jkhammy

So Mom and I are booked on the Victory, April 15. Booked an awesome rate, inside cabin, Empress deck. My sister couldn't decide whether she wanted to go, told her she "would miss the boat" and sure looks like she did because the cruise is now booked. But, I did call my PVP to see if we could wait list her, which she is now. Unfortunately, the room we are booked in does not have a bunk or fold out, otherwise we could have added her. So what's our chances? Just a crap shoot??

So Mom and I are booked on the Victory, April 15. Booked an awesome rate, inside cabin, Empress deck. My sister couldn't decide whether she wanted to go, told her she "would miss the boat" and sure looks like she did because the cruise is now booked. But, I did call my PVP to see if we could wait list her, which she is now. Unfortunately, the room we are booked in does not have a bunk or fold out, otherwise we could have added her. So what's our chances? Just a crap shoot??

It's basically a crap shoot. I've been wait listed twice. Once a cabin became available and the other time no cabin became available. Basically, someone has to cancel and than you have to get the cabin before anyone else does.

Archived