Worried Sailor, Help!!

GLCAS

:confused: We are booked on the Legend for Jan 06, but after reading some reviews I am getting nervous about our choice. We were on the Miracle last year and loved it and they are rated the same on alot of sites....?? Any imput???

Thanks, Alot in our group have always sailed with RCCL and were not too sure about Carnival.........so I was worried when I saw alot of negative reviews lately. They said that RCCL was always considered a step up from Carnival the 'Party Ships'........less civilized or something. Anyways thanks again.:)

Good to hear. It is so hard to choose a cruise for a large group. Some like Royal, others HAL, but we got the best price and the ports we wanted with Carnival. But if they don't like it, I won't hear the end of it.:( I see you are a seasoned sailor and have been on lots of cruises. Food is a big factor in our choice too. We really loved the food on Miricle last year. We heard some say that it was right up on the top the list, and this was from a lady who had done over 20 cruises with many lines. We were just hoping that the Legend will be the same.

I have done both, to me they are both the same, If you read into some of those Negative reviews, you will see that these people came onboard with a chip on their shoulders and just plain looking for trouble.:cool:

I cruised the LEGEND a year ago this fall out of NYC. Absolutely loved it. Food was terrific, service was superb and the ship was just gorgeous beyond belief. :)

Would be interested to know where you heard or saw these "negative" reports. It seems almost everyone loves this ship.

Enjoy your cruise and write us a great review. :)

Archived