Platinum S&S Card and Free Laundry

stargate fan

Two questions from a soon-to-be platinum cruiser.

1) If I am the only person in our party who will be platinum, yet my roommate's boarding pass also says "priority" on it, where do we get our S&S cards? We are sailing out of Miami. I am guessing that she will go to the regular line and get hers then we'll go to the VIP lounge together, where mine will be waiting for me.

2) How does the free laundry work? I know I am allowed three free bags of laundry. Do I use the bags that are in the cabin? How will laundry services know that they are free for me?

Thanks for your help.

2) How does the free laundry work? I know I am allowed three free bags of laundry. Do I use the bags that are in the cabin? How will laundry services know that they are free for me?

Thanks for your help.

On the bags, I wrote my S&S number on it, (I was the only one platinum in the room). You will be charged the $15 then credited the $15.

Oh, and you may have to ask your steward for extra bags. My room only had one at first. Had to ask for the other two.

Archived