Baltics Tours

I am hoping someone can help me out. I am doing a Baltics cruise with family, extended family and friends. Has anyone ever booked the 5 cities tour and had different people in the different cities take the tour just as long as the tour operator receives payment for the grand total. Some want only St Petersburg, some two cities and some more. All are willing to pay the 5 city price and let sons, daughters, etc go in the spots they are not interested in. Would this work as long as the tour operator gets quoted payment for X amount of people as long as St Petersburg matches roster? Thanks for anyone that can help. I am still working thru tour operators.

I am hoping someone can help me out. I am doing a Baltics cruise with family, extended family and friends. Has anyone ever booked the 5 cities tour and had different people in the different cities take the tour just as long as the tour operator receives payment for the grand total. Some want only St Petersburg, some two cities and some more. All are willing to pay the 5 city price and let sons, daughters, etc go in the spots they are not interested in. Would this work as long as the tour operator gets quoted payment for X amount of people as long as St Petersburg matches roster? Thanks for anyone that can help. I am still working thru tour operators.

I would agree with DanL whereas with the exception to St. Petersburg, the tour operators will probably be very flexible especially if you are booking a larger group. We will be using Alla Tours for our upcoming visit in June and she has been very flexible with "tweaking" the tour to meet our wants and needs. I am sure the other top rated companies mentioned on these boards will do the same. Enjoy your trip. :)

Dolfans from Miami

I agree. Companies like SPB Tours

http://www.spb-tours.com/st-petersburg/en/node

do all 5 cities. I have never heard that particular question, but know Viktoria, the owner of SPB Tours, she will be very flexible with most cruisers. They really bend over backwards to accommodate you.

As was said, St Petersburg is a separate entity as you need your passport identification, but in the other ports, I really do not think you makes the trip or the tour, as long as it is paid for. I would email them about it just to make sure.

Cheers

Len

Archived