Labadee Barefoot Beach Cabanas & Concierge Question

Annefran

We are in a GS on the Allure in October. Before we decided to upgrade to the GS we already reserved a OW on Nellie's. Should we cancel Nellie's and hope to get an OW on Barefoot or keep Nellie's. Not sure how the whole process works...

Our friends are in the RS do they get a higher priority than us?

For barefoot beach cabanas? The answer is no.....it is fir all suites....

We always stay in a GS...and we have had an over the water Cabanna twice.

We are in a GS on the Allure in October. Before we decided to upgrade to the GS we already reserved a OW on Nellie's. Should we cancel Nellie's and hope to get an OW on Barefoot or keep Nellie's. Not sure how the whole process works...

Our friends are in the RS do they get a higher priority than us?

I would keep the Cabana on Nellies until you are sure that you have an OTW on Barefoot Beach. You can always cancel it after you board. Someone will be really happy to recieve a call in their stateroom that a cabana on Nellies opened up and they will get it. You might get a cabana on Barefoot that is not an OTW but a Beach one instead. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, you know. If your concierge can guarantee you the OTW on Barefoot, you could then cancel the one on Nellie's Beach. The cabanas are all the same. It is just that Barefoot Beach is reserved for Suite guests and Nellie's is not. Barefoot would be less crowded. Both beaches are very nice. The enhance lunch is served on Barefoot Beach and you would still be able to partake of that.

Emailed the Concierge again today and received a quick response. He said he would put our name on the list for a Barefoot Cabana. But requested that I also email him again 4 days prior to the cruise with our request. Whew, glad he responded and I WILL definitely email him again on 21 May 2013 (4 days prior to our cruise). I did tell him what our cabana preferences were in order in case our first choice wasn't available. But I cannot imagine we won't get a cabana on Barefoot; we are in a GS and are Diamond + C&A members. Fingers crossed! ;):D

Great news. You will really enjoy your day at Labadee. Glad you heard back from your concierge. Let the count down continue. We have 90 days until our cruise.

Thanks, we have had a Barefoot beach cabana and a hilltop so far. Hoping to get an OTW cabana this time. But at this point, we will be happy with whatever we get. I hope your 90 days go by fast. ;)

Archived