New Orleans Airport Question

Can anyone tell me if there are any shops/stores, etc. in the Louis Armstrong Airport in New Orleans that sell wine by the bottle? We are flying in on May 5 for a cruise departing the same day, and will have very little time to spare. Trying to decide if I just need to call Bon Voyage and order wine. If there is a shop in the airport, I'm sure it would be less expensive. Thanks in advance for any guidance! :):):)

There's no need to buy it prior to the cruise. If you don't get something at the airport, you can order a bottle of wine thru room service once you get on the boat. It's the same prce either way.

Also, if you wait a few hours until the boat is out of the "tax zone" you won't have to pay the 5 bucks in taxes.

Can anyone tell me if there are any shops/stores, etc. in the Louis Armstrong Airport in New Orleans that sell wine by the bottle? We are flying in on May 5 for a cruise departing the same day, and will have very little time to spare. Trying to decide if I just need to call Bon Voyage and order wine. If there is a shop in the airport, I'm sure it would be less expensive. Thanks in advance for any guidance! :):):)

Just google the name of the airport and see what shops are there. You can find just about anything and everything with google.

Another option depending on your arrival time. The cruise terminals are located within an easy walk to River Walk (shopping). Drop off your luggage and go into River Walk - there is a wine store on the lower level.

Archived