Oceania Rio to Buenos Aires -which excursions?

Morgan.p

We hope to go on our first cruise Buenos Aires to Rio next march and intend

booking some of the excursions organised by Oceania. I would like some advice on which of the stops there is no need to take an organised trip. We are an active retired couple used to independent travel and don't want to spend any more money on what is going to be an expensive holiday.Thanks

We hope to go on our first cruise Buenos Aires to Rio next march and intend

booking some of the excursions organised by Oceania. I would like some advice on which of the stops there is no need to take an organised trip. We are an active retired couple used to independent travel and don't want to spend any more money on what is going to be an expensive holiday.Thanks

All stops.

has a great HOHO with several routes...great way to get an over-view of the city. And there's a stop very close to where you will dock.

And in Rio check "Tours by Locals"...you can design your own day with them...including the sights you want to see...and find 2 other couples from your Roll Call to reduce the cost...we had 6 in a van...with a driver and a guide. LuAnn

has a great HOHO with several routes...great way to get an over-view of the city. And there's a stop very close to where you will dock.

And in Rio check "Tours by Locals"...you can design your own day with them...including the sights you want to see...and find 2 other couples from your Roll Call to reduce the cost...we had 6 in a van...with a driver and a guide. LuAnn

Many do not share your opinion of the Bs As HOHO bus. As a resident of Bs As I know many who complain about how bad it is.

Many do not share your opinion of the Bs As HOHO bus. As a resident of Bs As I know many who complain about how bad it is.

thank you for your input...that was not our experience...and we have done HOHO tours all over the world...to each his own. LuAnn

Archived