Inflatable pools/tubs for little ones

jax430

If you brought an inflatable pool or tub on your cruise for your non potty-trained DC, what size was it? If you don't mind posting a picture or a link to a specific product, that would be really helpful. I will be cruising on the Celebrity Summit in August with my DD, who will be 14 months old, and I'm trying to gradually get prepared. All the summer stuff is in stores now, so I figure it's a good time to purchase it. Thanks so much!

You actually don't need the summer stuff - you'll find the inflatable bath tubs in the baby section. I used to take the duck tub that lots of parents mentioned here - got it at Target. The bill of the duck quacks and the bottom has little plastic suckers that allow you to stick it to the wall of the bathroom (though we used to just throw ours in the shower when not in use.

Best,

Mia

If you brought an inflatable pool or tub on your cruise for your non potty-trained DC, what size was it? If you don't mind posting a picture or a link to a specific product, that would be really helpful. I will be cruising on the Celebrity Summit in August with my DD, who will be 14 months old, and I'm trying to gradually get prepared. All the summer stuff is in stores now, so I figure it's a good time to purchase it. Thanks so much!

http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Kirby-Inflatable-Tub/dp/B001MTELJY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1365090697&sr=8-2&keywords=inflatable+tub

We have this one. We used it for a bathtub on two cruises as well for our LOs

Has anyone used the duck tub for a 21 month old? Did they fit ok?

I brought the duck tub last fall. My son was 18 months. He fit but it was tight and there wasnt much room at all for him to move. He was done with it within 30 seconds. Im not bringing it this time. He will just have to swim in the ocean at the ports.

I brought a tub (duck) on 3 different cruises (with 2 of my kids) and never used it. My husband would simply hold the baby under the shower against him and I would soap up our baby, then my husband would rinse him off. It worked for us.

We used a little tiny bath tub and while both my chunky monkeys could sit in it (at 10 months and 22 months) it was more for splashing in, scooping and dumping water, etc. At 22 months ODS would jump up and land on his bum in the tub and laugh hysterically. They don't actually swim, kwim?

Archived