Galveston Port

cookie1961

I finally got the ball rolling. We are booked at the Galvez for 2 nights pre-cruise. We were able to get the room with a breakfast package. The brunch is an option what is included; we're definitely taking that one! It seemed easier not to have to leave the property to find breakfast. The rooms are definitely pricey, but, what the heck.

Now I have to book air.

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice.

• 1 month later...

If I'm not mistaken, the last time we ate at the Galvez brunch it was a champaign(spelling?) brunch, very tasty, but as another replied it is also pretty pricey for us poor working folks. The last time we visited was about 30 months ago and it was $32.50/person. I say again that it was definately tasty.

Enjoy

mgwayne04 AKA Mike Sartor

We will be doing this cruise as well. will arrive the day before and will stay at the harbor house. quick walk to pier from there and we can leave the car for a $20 flat fee. did this in april and it worked out well. there are no grocery type stores close to the pier. there is one little shop, a quick walk from the pier, but i think to purchase a quantity it would be rather expensive.

Archived