Balcony Discount 6 months

I have talked to three separate people and got three answers.

Is the balcony discount from the date of booking or date of picking a sail date for an open booking.

I called to book a September sailing and the rep said I the discount would be $25 less since it was within 6 months, but I booked the nextcruise months ago. I called again and they said I qualified for the full amount since I booked the nextcruise outside of six months. I called back again to double check since all the confusion. That rep said she didn't know, it depends :confused:?

What is the real deal? That is one of the benefits of the NC for me.

I have talked to three separate people and got three answers.

Is the balcony discount from the date of booking or date of picking a sail date for an open booking.

I called to book a September sailing and the rep said I the discount would be $25 less since it was within 6 months, but I booked the nextcruise months ago. I called again and they said I qualified for the full amount since I booked the nextcruise outside of six months. I called back again to double check since all the confusion. That rep said she didn't know, it depends :confused:?

What is the real deal? That is one of the benefits of the NC for me.

I had the same situation. The Next Cruise booking was more than 6 months from the cruise I called up to book. The cruise I was booking was only 4 months from the date I called. They gave me the higher balcony discount for more than 6 months. But there was some confusion when I asked about it. I would not ask, just tell them it is more than 6 months from the time you booked the Next Cruise until the cruise you are booking now.

I had to haggle with them for our upcoming cruise. It was booked 5 months out. When I booked they only gave me $100 balcony discount, but I called C&A and told them i believed they made a mistake. They looked at the Nextcruise booking date and agreed and changed it to the >6 months amount.

Archived