Does the Breeze have a sprinkler area for my 1yr old?

queenL

I'm curious whether there is anything for the under 2 sector in the Water Works area?

Officially no. If your child has an accident - there would be no way to effectively clean it up as it would be spraying everywhere (and it's not super chlorinated like your land pools to account for things like that)

But with all things on Carnival - they won't be policing it.

From Carnival:

The Following are Strictly Prohibited:

Due to United States Public Health (USPH) Regulations, we do not allow children in diapers, in swimming diapers or those not toilet-trained in the pools/WaterWorks/spray parks. Note: This includes the Kiddie Pools.

Diving or jumping in the pool. All pools are too shallow for safe diving

Alcohol and glass containers

No smoking

Horseplay – Act responsibly at all times

I was on the Breeze in February with my potty trained son (almost 3 at the time) who loves water, doesn't mind getting splashed or sprayed in the face and is potty trained. He didn't like the water works area and neither did I. It was too 'rough' and I would never take a baby or young toddler in there even if it was permitted. There were adults who had apparently never played with a garden hose and were spraying everyone from above using one of the kids water features. The big overhead bucket is torrential and hurts when it hits you.

It is unfortunate they didn't partition off an area within waterworks away from the heavy waterfall just for non potty trained children like Royal Caribbean.

Thanks! I was hoping they had an area for the little ones like they did on Oasis, or even the Epic. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting her in a traditional kiddie pool anyway. So only the areas that don't really allow water accumulation would work for mom.

Hearing about all the rough housing...I'm wondering if I'll even want my 6 yr old to play there.

Archived