If you could pick one cruise ?

mc'smom

Ok all you veteran cruisers, I need help!

If you could pick one Cruiseship and Itinerary with Carnival this January which ship and which itinerary ?

I need help I can't decide...

I have done the Victory, the eastern route. I think I have researched it so much that I am "confused" :confused:

Please give me your opinion..

If you've done the eastern Caribbean, try the Southern or the Western. The Southern route stops at more ports, I think. So if you want more ports, that would be good.

You have lots of options with the Western route. Personally I'd prefer one of the newer ships. You could do the Conquest out of New Orleans, Miracle out of Tampa, or one of the newer ones out of Miami or Port Canaveral. I'd let the cost of transportation to and from the port city be the driving force there.

Ok all you veteran cruisers' date=' I need help!

If you could pick one Cruiseship and Itinerary with Carnival this January which ship and which itinerary ?

I need help I can't decide...

I have done the Victory, the eastern route. I think I have researched it so much that I am "confused" :confused:

Please give me your opinion..[/quote']

If you want a new ship try Liberty..it does 8 day eastern and western.

If you want a new ship try Liberty..it does 8 day eastern and western.

It is the one I have been leaning towards, It doesn't really have to be a new ship ( although nice )

I just really want some input on the ships people have been on ...

thanks a bunch :)

My favorite route is a Southern Caribbean cruise - meaning from San Juan, PR. I know a lot of people think it's a hassle to go to Puerto Rico but, I have to fly regardless, so, to me there is no difference between flying to Florida or flying to Puerto Rico. I like ths Southern Caribbean cruises because they are more port intensive and, while I enjoy days at sea, I'd rather sightsee than stay on the ship. I've sailed on the Destiny which currently does the Southern Caribbean but, I was on it when it was only a few months old and absolutely loved the ship. I have no idea how it has held up but, I believe I saw something about it going into drydock...

I loved the Miracle. She was the perfect size, easy to find everything and the ports of call are all pretty good. I love the southern also, but unless you do the Aruba itinerary, you only get one day at sea.

June

I loved the Miracle. She was the perfect size, easy to find everything and the ports of call are all pretty good. I love the southern also, but unless you do the Aruba itinerary, you only get one day at sea.

June

Destiny offers 2 days at sea..Thursday and Saturday. I would also recommend this cruise. You spend all day and night in Barbados and Aruba.

We do enjoy the ports as opposed to days at sea.

For me the more ports the better ! I hate the thought of a chance of being sea sick ! :p

I will look into the Miracle and the Destiny again..

thanks

I would definitely recommend the southern caribbean itinerary, that Destiny offers.

We previously cruised on Celebrity's Constellation, and RCCL'S Serenade Of The Seas, with most of these same ports of call. Both of these ships were only about a year old, at the time.

We loved these ports so much, that we are booked on a January Destiny cruise. Even though the Destiny is about 10 years older, than these other ships; it is the itinerary that means the most to us.

I have visited Hawaii(twice), Australia, etc. But the sheer beauty of some of these islands can't be beat, IMO. The coastline/beaches of St. John, are the most breathtaking of any I have seen.

my family and i are cruising jan 1 06 on the miracle and were looking forward to it. my mom has looked into all the different things you can do in port and hses hanving trouble picking just one. it sounds like the ports are very cultured if thats somehting you like.

Archived