Boarding the ship???

mrsvixen

My mom has MS and can walk very short distances, but we will have a scooter brought on board by one of the medical services company, but my question is, how long and hard (distance/stairs etc) is it from where a taxi or shuttle would drop us of in the Miami port, to get onboard the Carnival Glory???:confused:

Carnival will provide wheelchair assistance on embarkation day and disembarkation day. Note that this service is not provided on port days. On embarkation day just approach any Carnival Representative upon arriving at the pier and they will help to get your mom wheelchair assistance.

Procedures for wheelchair assistance on disembarkation will be in the news letter distributed to your cabin the night before or you can go to Guest services to inquire.

I need wheelchair assistance. I could not get it for the Valor outside where we got out of the cab. Had to walk with my wife holding me, to a special waiting area. Didnt have to wait long, but one never knows....

Archived