Carnival Ecstasy Questions

flgirl66

I've sailed the Ecstasy several times, both when she sailed out of Galveston and last month out of Port Canaveral. She's one of my favorite ships -- perfect size and an outstanding crew. Everyone makes you feel like they're glad you're there.

Ditto the suggestion to check out the Serenity Deck ... adults-only sun deck with two hot tubs at the back of the ship just below the buffet. Its an awesome place to unwind away from the crowds and madness of the Lido deck. We spent the afternoon after embarkation until sailaway there, and all day on the sea day. You will need to stake out your spot early, and one of you will need to stay to secure your chairs. The crew really polices the place for chair hogs (which I think is great!).

Another unique spot is forward on Deck 11 (I think), just in front of the mini-golf. Its a lookout point at the front of the ship, which is great for catching sunset pictures.

You will have a great time!

Hi all, does anyone know if the 5 day Carnival Ecstasy have lobster for a dinner entree option?

And, are you allowed to bring on one bottle of wine per person free of charge, if so does it have to be specific size and is there a corking fee?

Any insight regarding the ship and or ports is appreciated (Nassau and Half Moon Cay )

Thanks !!

I will be on this ship for the 7/15 Bahamas sailing. Each person can bring one bottle of wine/champagne and also a 6 pack of water. I think it's 6. I once carry those 8 pack of Gatorade and also a case of soda.

When are you sailing. We are doing the ecstasy again, had a great time last year.

You cannot bring on beer one bottle of wine/champagne per person over age of 21. You can bring on soda and water. We always bring our own corkscrew

In half moon cay you could rent a cabana, we've done this before and love it, doing it again on this trip

Nassau you can walk arou d and shop, go to many different hotels" Atlantis or many different snorkel excursions

Freeport is a different island, we either go over to Our Lucaya or do a ship excursion. We've even stayed on the ship

Archived