Cocoa Beach Hotel Shuttle?

mrsfuzzmo

We are staying at the LaQuinta Inn one night prior to our Sunday cruise departure. There are 7 Adults in our group. Whe we made the reservations at the LQ the manager said there was some sort of shuttle that runs up and down to all the hotels in Cocoa Beach to pick up cruise passengers.

Has anyone used this? Is there a number that we need to call to have them stop at the LQ inn? Does this shuttle have a name? Do we stand on the street corner and hike up our skirts to get them to stop and pick us up? Just kidding of course, but we are interested in the easiest way to get 7 Adults from a hotel in Cocoa Beach to PC if the hotel doesn't offer shuttle service.

Are there taxis? The last cruise we had rented a car so this will be new.

Looks like they discountinued that service in 2010, but I know the front desk guy told me we could just jump on the shuttle that runs to the port from all the hotels.

I have a message into the hotel. They also offer park/stay/shuttle packages, so they must have a shuttle of some sort. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

I had no problems with them at all. I reserved on-line and then called to make changes. We were picked up from the airport to the hotel, hotel to the port the next morning and then part of the group used them to go back to the port after the cruise. We rented a car and stayed at Cocoa Beach for a few days after the cruise. They were very courteous and were on time. I would have no issue using them again.

Archived