looking for Celebration info

LaRue0715

Greetings,

I am taking my first trip on the Celebration. I have cruised several times before, but have never been on one of the smaller, older ships. Does anyone have any info on the Celebration for me?

Thanks

Kevin:)

Was on the Celebration 2 months ago. Loved her. She WAS quite a bit smaller than I'm used to.

I did notice there was more motion on her. In fact I ended up going to the pursers desk for the little tablets. NEVER had to do that before, and the seas were much rougher on the bigger ships. Heard others had the same problem. The pills do wonders, though.

The food was comparable to the other ships. Also the room was small but clean. This time it was kind of a last minute thing, so we booked an inside room. It was fine. There were 3 of us, with one of us in a bunk. We had plenty of room for our stuff, and never felt cramped.

Feel free to ask any other questions!

LaRue,

I just this minute got home from my cruise on the Celebration (extended my FL trip by a few days) so . . . Ask away!!!

I wil tell you this . . . this was my FIRST cruise so I had nothing to compare it to but . . . we had a GREAT time . . . I'm ready to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be happy to answer any questions and I'll be writing up and posting a review in the next few days too. I'l got a lot of running around to do (playing catch up now after being gone for week) so it might take a few days!!

we was on the celebration a couple of weeks ago and it was great. This was our first cruise also. The ship did rock and roll. I normally get motion sickness so i was concerned. But I never got sick not the first time. The people were so friendly be sure if you get in the vista dining room to tell Wilson Ms Morrison says hi. They waited on us like we were royalty. The food man i could go on for days. We ate in the main dining room as much as possible and tried alot of new things. Their was not much we did not enjoy. Cant wait to go again:D

Archived