Claustrophic New Cruiser, Majesty 9/4

azby120

I am a first time cruiser, going with two others to Bermuda. I did not make the reservations so I'm not too sure of the room setup. I've been told it's on the Carribean Deck, an outside stateroom, 331 I think. Someone just told me there are probably bunk beds!!! Does anyone know for certain?

I've seen much information for the first time cruiser and my thanks to SueMac (I think that was the name) for the great information she provided. And my thanks to all you others for the info. So much to absorb! I'm well on my way to a panic attack thinking about everything! I gave up flying many years ago and travel by train now all over the US. I can only hope the cruise turns out better than my train travels--been on a train that's gone on fire, drug busts, people with weapons, snow delays and my latest and greatest was a trip that was 27 hours late getting back to Boston! I guess the only thing I have to worry about on the cruise is a hurricane!

According to the brochure your cabin #331is a cat. D which is a superior oceanview (approx 145 sq ft) that have two lower beds and a picture window that can accom. 3 people...I don't know for sure but it is probably a a pull down bed....

Call NCL to be sure.....

One of you will have the upper bunk which drops down from the ceiling -- it isn't bad, and it gives much more space during the day having it out of the way. Hurricanes are no problem -- their tracks are fairly predictable and there are alternative ports for the ship to head for - the ship can travel at at least twice the speed a hurricane moves - worst case would be a change of ports and some fair seas -- part of the point of going to sea in the first place.

Archived