Tea Time on the Breeze?

weluvcruises

We will be sailing on the Breeze in July and are really excited and cant wait. DW would like to know if they do Tea Time in the afternoons or has this been done away with? We were on the Dream 2 years ago and they still offered it. Thank you in advance for your responses.

We will be sailing on the Breeze in July and are really excited and cant wait. DW would like to know if they do Tea Time in the afternoons or has this been done away with? We were on the Dream 2 years ago and they still offered it. Thank you in advance for your responses.

These are the Fun Times for the 8 day S. Carib. Look at the afternoons around 3pm. Hope this helps!

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2012-12-10/Carnival%20Breeze%208%20Day/

We enjoy tea time on our cruises and usually look forward to them as a relaxed way to meet other passengers. That being said we have found that it isn't the same as it was a few years ago when we went to our first. At that time we were on the Glory and it was held in one of the more quiet lounges. There was live music with cello, piano, harp (I really forget other than it was quite elegant). It was more like what you would imagine decades ago. Now they are in the main dining room with no live music. It is less like my idea of tea time and more of just another snack time venue.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
We enjoy tea time on our cruises and usually look forward to them as a relaxed way to meet other passengers. That being said we have found that it isn't the same as it was a few years ago when we went to our first. At that time we were on the Glory and it was held in one of the more quiet lounges. There was live music with cello, piano, harp (I really forget other than it was quite elegant). It was more like what you would imagine decades ago. Now they are in the main dining room with no live music. It is less like my idea of tea time and more of just another snack time venue.

Cheers!

We went to the tea on our Breeze cruise in October and it was nice, but indeed no live music.

I volunteer to bring my harp along and play for tea for anyone who will pay for a cabin for me and my harp on their Breeze cruise:D

Thanks for the info on the tea. Sounds nice, but a little boring. I was hoping for a more excitung time. I like the harp, but already have a cabin mate.

Are there more fun areas where gay passengers like to hang out?

I really enjoy the tea time. When we first went to the tea time, it was in the piano bar and the piano player played nice, soft music. The last time we were on the Dream it was in the main dining room. But I still enjoyed all the treats and the tea. I find it is still worth going to.

Thanks for the info on the tea. Sounds nice, but a little boring. I was hoping for a more excitung time. I like the harp, but already have a cabin mate.

Are there more fun areas where gay passengers like to hang out?

There is usually a meeting everyday for GLBT. They call it Friends of Dorothy. Look in the Fun Times for time and place.

Maggie

I really enjoy the tea time. When we first went to the tea time, it was in the piano bar and the piano player played nice, soft music. The last time we were on the Dream it was in the main dining room. But I still enjoyed all the treats and the tea. I find it is still worth going to.

how much does the tea time cost?

Archived