Oasis of the Seas Photo Review - March 9th-16th, 2013 Sailing

I always find the elevator areas to be nicely decorated and make interesting photo ops.

2013OasisoftheSeascruise904_zps619b0d76.jpg

This one is at the opposite end of the ship.

2013OasisoftheSeascruise916_zpsb54dbb0e.jpg

For those early risers who want to pay for some yoga, head up to the helipad.

2013OasisoftheSeascruise651_zps5d357ffd.jpg

For those who would rather relax and not be bothered with an early morning workout, head to the stern and relax beside the running track.

2013OasisoftheSeascruise874_zps7cb2bb96.jpg

You get a pretty amazing view from those two "secret" deck areas on the deck above the "wings" of the ship leading out from the bridge.

2013OasisoftheSeascruise650_zps60a3ad7c.jpg

A parting shot of the wake from the ship to end the review. I hope you have enjoyed the photo review and I hope you all enjoy your sailings on the Oasis as much as we did.

2013OasisoftheSeascruise877_zpsc62fe7ce.jpg~original

once again Russ a fantastic review we cant wait to sail on her next September also cant wait for this Fri when we sail on Celebrity Infinity from Harwich to the Norwegian Fjords.May you and yours enjoy making lots and lots of more wonderful memories on lots and lots of cruises.Oh and make sure you keep us up to date on your many travels

Cheers Paula and Nigel

Thank you for the great review. I enjoyed reading this review and your food review. I leave in ten days for my June 1 cruise. So excited. One last question, where are the "secret decks"?

I am sure you will have an amazing trip. The "secret doors" to get to the front of the ship are on deck 14 (I am quite sure) at the very front on the port (left side) of the ship. Just past cabin 44138 I believe.

The secret doors overlooking the aquatheatre are right at the very end of the hallways on decks 11 and 12 (both sides of the ship).

Russ, great review. Always love reading about our upcoming ship. Love the pic of Yoga on the Helipad. By chance, do you recall the cost? Maybe someone else knows? That looks like an awesome way to do yoga!

It did look like a great way to do yoga. Unfortunately, yoga is not my thing, so I did not look into the price of it. I do remember it was early in the morning and the sun had just come up, so it would be a nice location to be around sunrise.

once again Russ a fantastic review we cant wait to sail on her next September also cant wait for this Fri when we sail on Celebrity Infinity from Harwich to the Norwegian Fjords.May you and yours enjoy making lots and lots of more wonderful memories on lots and lots of cruises.Oh and make sure you keep us up to date on your many travels

Cheers Paula and Nigel

The Norwegian Fjords is on my bucket list of places to cruise one day. I hope you have an awesome trip (I notice you are on that cruise currently, so will not be reading this for a while). When I worked for Princess, I did the Alaskan coast cruise for an entire season (almost 4 month). It was incredible the first month, great the 2nd month, ok the third month, but by month 4 I was itching to get to the Caribbean. I am sure I could handle a week or 2 in the Norwe;)gian Fjords however

I am sure you will have an amazing trip. The "secret doors" to get to the front of the ship are on deck 14 (I am quite sure) at the very front on the port (left side) of the ship. Just past cabin 44138 I believe.

The secret doors overlooking the aquatheatre are right at the very end of the hallways on decks 11 and 12 (both sides of the ship).

Deck 14 too.

Cheers Paula and Nigel

I thought it was you two!! Have a great time... Saw 'Nigel' wearing pink on his fb page. R u going to write a review? Would love to hear about your travels!!

(Russ, sorry for the hijack)

Archived