A Great Big Thank You

:) I wanted to thank all of you on CC for your kindness & generosity in taking the time to share your incredible wealth of knowledge.

We leave Fri. on the Voyager & we're all very excited.

Well,I just wanted to say thanks again for all the wonderful information & now I've got to go because I have to keep packing ( I know I'm packing way tooo much).

You must be so excited! So what if you pack to much- it's all part of the planning and it's a way to think "on this night I'll wear this, on this night I'll wear that"... Then when you get there you'll say "why did I bring this & why did I bring that".... It's all in fun. HAVE A FABULOUS CRUISE....... Write your review when you come back...

Guest OBAYbee
I'm leaving as well tomorrow on the VOS & will write a review when I return. I have been addicted to this site...see you at the CC party Tjcricket.

Man I envy you right now! How exciting.

Have a wonderful time, have an umbrella drink for me and most of all return home safe so you can write that review!

Archived