How much do you tip room service?

matondo

I know tipping is subjective BUT this will be my first time on Disney. So I am putting this out to all the Disney experts. How much do you tip room service?

$1-$3 dollars depending on the size of the order. The tip is discretionary.

We tip $5 every time they come through the door regardless of the request. Easy for me, easy for them, and no calculation or decision to be made. Everyone in our stateroom knows what to do and what it will cost. (we have gone up on large dinners, especially if we have guests)

I'm really tipping for the service and the convenience.

Thank you for your responses. All of our other cruises have been on Holland America and if we did not have the cash in hand when they walked into the room they would leave before you could give them anything. Now I can be prepared!

You'll find a range of opinions on this. NO tip is mandatory. I've read of people tipping $1 per item, $5 per tray, etc.

I'm with the crowd that tips about $3, a little less if it is just cookies and milk! On some DCL cruises, we were asked to sign a slip even when there were no charged items, and in those cases the tip could be added to the slip. On other cruises, we never signed anything. We keep some singles handy.

Archived