majesty reviews from another site

just been checking reviews on another site, and they are not very complimentary about the majesty, mostly about the theatre having too many obstructions, and people walking in and out during a show, suggest they should close doors once show has started, (like the other ships do) and about some people giving "back-handers" to the waiters to save "their" table each night, even tho it is supposed to be open sitting, mixed reviews regarding food, and condition of ship most say passed their sell by date, (I thought it was the newest ship !!) this is why we have booked 14th june, - been on all Thompson ships many times, so will reserve judgement till we come back,--- on another issue, read all comments here regarding bringing drink on board, we like a drink in our cabin before going out, so no sure what to do, are you allowed to buy spirits at the airport if travelling to corfu, we couldn't when going into marmaris, would welcome any info x:) -

i don't think the problems with taking alcohol of passagers is happening on the majesty, and you if you are on the adriatic you have a few days out of the eu so duty free will be available to buy on the ship

Plenty of mixed reviews about Majesty on this site as well saying similar to what you have found. I have also seen comments about people staying in the theatre for both shows. Seems to me that it will depend upon what you want and your expectations.

Majesty is a new addition to the Thomson experience but was in use by Louis Lines before

Archived