Please help me!!

I am driving my husband and myself crazy trying to figure out which cruise to go on.

I've narrowed it down to two: either the 5 day( that's the amount of time that we can go) out of Miami on the Explorer or the 5 day out of Ft. Lauderdale on the "new" Enchantment. I thought that I had it all done and was ready to book the Explorer until I started reading reviews. They were lukwarm to say the least, and the CDC score was lower than the Enchantment. I have read only wonderful things about the Enchantment even before the stretching.

I guess I thought that it would be better to go on the ship with all the bells and whistles,especially since this will be our first cruise. We also have a child with special needs so I have to be very careful.

Also, we can get a Junior suite on the Enchantment for less than what a balcony will cost on the Explorer.

I just need to hear what you experienced cruisers would do.

Sorry for rambling. I'm just at my wits end!

Stop worrying, this question is driving me crazy,lol... You will be fine with either. I would go with what you think is the best bang for your buck.(room wise)..have fun..:) By the way, our first cruise was fantastic. It wasn't untill I had cruised for awhile that we started finding things we didn't like,lol

You won't be disappointed with the suite -- it's the only way I cruise. The Enchantment was my very first cruise and it is still my favorite ship. Hope you enjoy whichever one you decide on...

I have never been on the Explorer so I cannot speak of that ship. However I did book a cruise on the Enchantment for Feb due to the added features that the kids will definately enjoy. The stops were right too since we have never been to Ocho Rios & Grand Cayman. Enchantment gets my vote.

Archived