Best way to get to Infinity Bay?

cruznluvr

Heading back to Roatan mid November aboard the Legend & this time we would like to visit Infinity Bay for the day. We are hoping to get there ASAP & purchase day passes, if available. What is the best way to get there? We were thinking taxi may be the cheapest way; but then I was also thinking about by Bodden tours or someone else. Any suggestions?

We just came back from there, and like you, I wasn't sure which way to go. We ended up using Bay Island Tours, Witsell James, a one man show. He is very, very nice. It was $20 PP round trip , and he stayed with us , and would have taken us anywhere else included. We have used Bodden and Christophers also. Probably a regular cab would be about $30 PP round trip. You can take the public mini bus for about $1.50 PP to West End and then have to water taxi to Infinity on West Bay for $3 PP..Witsell's e mail is roatanjames@yahoo.com. He is the bigger guy in the photo with us..

sany2359.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Argentine Grill is not near Infinity. It is a few far closer to Foster's.

Beachers is right next to Argentine another place that people really like.

Both Argentine and Beachers are restaurants that offer chairs...not resorts of any kind.

Hire a driver who will be waiting for you would be the fastest way.

As long as you aren't at I Bay during Thanksgiving week, when it will be a little busier, you should be able to get day passes for $25 each. The rate can go up to $40 on busy prime cruise days in winter months. But be prepared either way. And the earlier you get there the better. Ari, who runs the passes and towel shed/excursion area, shows up by 9 each morning.

You can rent snorkel equip either right next door on the border to Tabyana. Or walk the other way to the pier and there you can rent from the guys parked there. Just pick the one that has the best quality and fit for you.

As long as you aren't at I Bay during Thanksgiving week, when it will be a little busier, you should be able to get day passes for $25 each. The rate can go up to $40 on busy prime cruise days in winter months. But be prepared either way. And the earlier you get there the better. Ari, who runs the passes and towel shed/excursion area, shows up by 9 each morning.

You can rent snorkel equip either right next door on the border to Tabyana. Or walk the other way to the pier and there you can rent from the guys parked there. Just pick the one that has the best quality and fit for you.

That makes me feel better. I was already stressing about what to do if we do not get in. We will be there on Nov.14, so hopefully, we will have some luck since we will get there as early as possible. I'm planning on $40 each for the day passes. Getting in for less will be a bonus. :D

Archived