Black Diamond Suite 15000 Jade just back, fabulous

Magickpyggie

This my first time on this so bare with me, I am wavering between the Black Diamond, the PH on Holland and the PH on RC have you been on any of these and do you have an opinion. Do you get FABULOUS service I was disappointed with the service in the penthouse on Holland

Of course we may be biased on an NCL board. BUT if you will check neutral sites and guidebooks such as Frommers it is stated NCL does the duite life for mainstream lines best.

There are many on here who agree with me that the NCL suite life is great.

We spent wayyyyyyy too much on the HA Alaskan cruise with nothing but a beautiful room, am intrigued by the Black Diamond on RC. Does the balcony look out over the swimming pool or can you see the ports when you dock.

If you mean the Black Diamond on the Jade, yes you look down over the pool area, with the balcony doors open it can be a tad noisy. As you have a port and starboard balcony, port views are excellent. See images on Flickr.com/photos/magickpyggie/sets and select Jade 2013.

Please ask any other questions, Roshan was the Butler and Carlos the Concierge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 months later...

We read your review of this suite and we have it booked for next year. One concern I have is the level of noise from the pool area. Can you hear the music from the outdoor area with the room doors closed? We like to take a nap during the day and I am a light sleeper. I'm just trying to be as informed as possible.

There are two substantial sliding doors on to the balconies, one Port, the other Starboard, the bedroom is on the starboard side and with all the drapes pulled I had no problem snoozing in the afternoons. Have you checked out the images at

These give you an idea of the layout.

You will enjoy it, it is fabulous, especially dinner in the Suite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Hopefully you see this :)

Looking at this suite.

We like to spend the majority of our cruise in the balcony. Will we enjoy it as much as a side balcony?

I know that might be a difficult question to answer, but concerned about wind/noise when trying to relax.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
If you have any questions about the Black Diamond Suite 15000 on the Jade, just ask. We were on April 6th Eastern Med cruise. It was outstanding.

Sent from Joan's iPad using Tapatalk HD

Does the suite have it own private hot tub and is smoking allowed ? Thanks a bunch Deb Biggs