What Deck Can I wear my Thong??

H82seaUgo

I should have known where I'd find you guys since this AM's conversation went "poof." :) Nice pictures you guys.....;)

To put this thread back on topic: You can wear your thong anywhere on the ship at any time, but you must wear the requested dining room attire over it in the formal dining rooms... :)

[quote name='GoinCruisin']Oh I SOOOO agree!!!! Halos, you really thinking about missing this one???? You KNOW you want to GURL!!! :D[/QUOTE]

you know I do..... :o
I'm hoping for S&S III

[quote name='pholter']I should have known where I'd find you guys since this AM's conversation went "poof." :) Nice pictures you guys.....;)

To put this thread back on topic: You can wear your thong anywhere on the ship at any time, but you must wear the requested dining room attire over it in the formal dining rooms... :)[/QUOTE]

LOL!

I was really enjoying this mornings thread since it went to thread heaven I had to associate myself with another one...

Are we not on topic???? :confused:
;)

[quote name='Bsan1221']LOL!

I was really enjoying this mornings thread since it went to thread heaven I had to associate myself with another one...

Are we not on topic???? :confused:
;)[/QUOTE]

what 'poofed' this am's topic...derf's list of boob names???? :eek:

[quote name='Chucksta63']LOL it would be you changing the fruit!!!!!!!!!! [img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_4_26.gif[/img] [img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_116.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

:D
hey...someone hadda do it!!

[quote name='halos']what 'poofed' this am's topic...derf's list of boob names???? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Oh I forgot you missed it...

No it wasnt derf.

We had a troll start insulting different members of the board.... Lets just say it was a bit entertaining. ;)

[quote name='Bsan1221']Oh I forgot you missed it...

No it wasnt derf.

We had a troll start insulting different members of the board.... Lets just say it was a bit entertaining. ;)[/QUOTE]

sorry I missed it. Maybe it was an uptight cruiser from another line.

[quote name='halos']sorry I missed it. Maybe it was an uptight cruiser from another line.[/QUOTE]

It was a newbie and it was their first time posting..

They had a couple of nasty slams for Chris, Walt and myself... and was just posting theories about why the topless deck is bad, etc.

[quote name='Bsan1221']It was a newbie and it was their first time posting..

They had a couple of nasty slams for Chris, Walt and myself... and was just posting theories about why the topless deck is bad, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I wasn't around for it then...uptight people get on my last nerve.

[quote name='Bsan1221']It was a newbie and it was their first time posting..
They had a couple of nasty slams for Chris, Walt and myself... and was just posting theories about why the topless deck is bad, etc.[/QUOTE]

She? had a definite view on toplessness that it was immoral.

CruiseCritic has a floataway lounge for off topic threads. Maybe another one for cencored topics

Would anyone "listen" in?

On a serious note, I am formally requesting congress put a weight restriction on not only purchasing thongs, but wearing them.

2 years ago I swear I saw a 250 lb woman wearing a thong. Looked like the surface of the moon.

I truely thought I was going to never eat again

I want in too. Just e-mailed Turtle Dove, awaiting response....

(If approved, I'll be the only Saint, the rest of you, well, better left unsaid;)

AVC, you can join us on the Saints and Sinners thread (the first post has all of the info on booking)... or you can email me at lilmisschris2000@yahoo.com No approval process, LOL :D Anyone can join us!!!! $25pp deposit until Friday!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Still steamed, even if it was posted to stir up the ol hornys nest

Didn't we talk about this???? You need to breath............................ (in and out in and out)

This may relax you... ;)

tsz02.JPG

Archived