A request

Granny1

Hi everyone, I am not tech savvy nor am I savvy cruiser..I was lucky enough to cruise four times on Carnival and can say I really enjoyed each and every cruise but now the money is not really there to cruise but I so enjoy reading everyone's adventures on their cruises but what I really enjoy more is looking at the webcams of the ports..I was wondering if anyone could post all the web links to the webcam to all the ports that have webcams..

I was able to pull up the Bermuda link today and it would be nice to have all the links on one page if at all possible..

Please keep the cruise reports coming and hopefully in the future I wil be able to cruise again..:):):)

Hi everyone, I am not tech savvy nor am I savvy cruiser..I was lucky enough to cruise four times on Carnival and can say I really enjoyed each and every cruise but now the money is not really there to cruise but I so enjoy reading everyone's adventures on their cruises but what I really enjoy more is looking at the webcams of the ports..I was wondering if anyone could post all the web links to the webcam to all the ports that have webcams..

I was able to pull up the Bermuda link today and it would be nice to have all the links on one page if at all possible..

Please keep the cruise reports coming and hopefully in the future I wil be able to cruise again..:):):)

If you like to watch the ships sail from port, you can go to portcanaveralwebcam.com and it also has a place at the top of the page where you can go to the ports in Miami, Port Everglades, New York and Key West. Since there is usually a lot of action on Saturday and Sunday, you can see several ships leave starting around 4:00PM. You can also Google port web cams and get others all around the world,. Have fun!!! Hope you can cruise soon.

Archived