Why is everyone booking right now?

I just booked two cruises for April/May 2014. I was waiting on the TransAtlantic and European itineraries to be released. I found a B2B we love and had our travel agent book it. Since I had purchased two Future Cruises onboard the Mariner in November I will get $150 onboard credit for each cruise plus my travel agent gave us $150 on one cruise and $190 on the other. Also was able to snag a prime hump cabin on both cruises so no need to change cabins on our turn-around day. All in all, feeling great!

The sales are generally not that great...they usually increase the price before the "sale", then take the same $ off. I book early. If the price goes down, I either get the lower price, or see if I can get an upgrade.

Am I missing some sort of big sale? It seems like everyone is booking future Royal Carribean cruises. What am I missing? I want to book for March 2014 but I'm holding out for some onboard credit or sale.

New itineraries for 2014/2015 were just released this week. Lots of people like to get very specific cabins and if you don't book them the first day, you miss out.

New itineraries for 2014/2015 were just released this week. Lots of people like to get very specific cabins and if you don't book them the first day, you miss out.

...like 1400 & 1700 on the Freedom Class ships ;)

Archived