For those looking for short term luggage storage

Karysa

There may be a solution for those looking for short term luggage storage prior to taking a flight home. I just read on Frommers online that there is short term luggage storage available for $5 per bag at the Ferry Terminal in Marigot.

I will check it out when I am on the island in July. In the meantime, if anyone has used this service, please let us know how it worked out for you. This subject comes up here from time to time so it would be great to have a solution for people in this situation.

Need to store luggage for about 6 hours prior to boarding for cruise leaving from Phillipsburg pier. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately luggage storage is really an issue on the island. Other than leaving bags with the concierge at the hotel that you stay at or rent a taxi for the day or a private tour there has not been great options.

Is your cruise after July? If so I will have the information re leaving bags at the ferry terminal in Marigot. If you rent a car you can store the bags at the terminal and then drive to Phillipsburg and shop and then drive back to pick up the bags.

If the ferry terminal in Marigot does have this service it will really help a lot of folks out.

Christina told me that she has space to store luggage, but I don't know more than that. I figured that you or the other poster could follow up with specific requirements and report back.

gary

Hopefully she can help the poster out. I will leave it up to them to contact her and hopefully pass on any information received.

I will check this summer to see if there really is a baggage holding operation at the ferry terminal in Marigot. :)

Archived