P deck on Azura sailing this week

den21

Can you help we are sailing on Friday this week and have been allocated P334, this deck seems very low............... is it noisy eg; near Java and the atrium, plus the engines. A little concerned.

I think it is a great position, with one caveat, being an outside cabin I understand there could be some noise on arrival and at departure. Otherwise it is convenient when you get back after a day out and easy access to decks 6 & 7 where most of the bars and entertainment is located.

If you want the sun decks it is about 172 steps :)

For an inside cabin I would pick the lower decks every time.

Hi

We have been in cabin P308 we had 2 adults, 2 teenagers, we should have been in cabin E504 and got upgrade

The only noise that we had was when it was really rough at sea (1 night), it sounded like furniture was being thrown about.

We would have cabin again.

I do think you would get some noise from the coffee shop but not much, also you only get people on your corridor who has a cabin down there.

Hope that helps

Hayley

Thank you both for your info. Its just its the first time we have booked a late deal normally we book well in advance and book a higher deck, this time we had to wait to see what we had been allocated.

Thanks again.

Archived