Carnival Conquest - CHOGS?!

alimo84

So, we are leaving in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering how the chair hog situation is being handled on the Conquest. My husband and I like to wake up, grab breakfast, hit the gym, and then head out to the lido deck around 11. Is it possible to get seats where the action is this "late" or are the seats all taken up by flip flops and towels? If it's the latter, can anybody who has sailed on the Conquest recently tell us if the crew is actually taking the items after the alotted amount of time that they stated in the policy? Thanks!

I was on the Conquest last week and was surprised to see lots of empty loungers close to the main pool area late in the morning. I think Carnival has been doing better about removing items left on chairs for more than 30 minutes.

I was on the Conquest last week and was surprised to see lots of empty loungers close to the main pool area late in the morning. I think Carnival has been doing better about removing items left on chairs for more than 30 minutes.

That's good to hear :) Thank you!

It seems to me that now that the Conquest has had the 2.0 upgrades and smoking is no longer allowed on the Lido deck it's much less crowded than it use to be.

The only bad part I think is the bench type seats outside the Guy's Burgers and the Blue Iguana, they are very uncomfortable.....but maybe that's the point so people won't just linger there for a long time.

Archived