first time cruiser reveiw

this first my families first cruise. We were concerned with several things small ship, sea sickness, being on the water, not being able to drink all that water if we go down lmao. Well we are now looking for another trip. We had the time of our lives. The celebration was a smaller ship and rocked a little but we did fine no sickness. The food was the best ever. The entertainment was great!! The people that are their to make your trip go better are the best in the world. We left of June 4 we was able to get on the ship around 11:30 that morning with very little problems we even took a couple of bottles of acohol with us and no questions was asked. We went straight to our rooms and then off to start our trip off with some food. lmao I suggest eating every meal in the main dinning room when you can. The wheelhouse was good but their is nothing like being waited on in the dinning room. Dont forget to try room service my teens was having BLT's every night after they would eat the midnight buffet. The captins cocktail party was real nice and free mixed drinks to boot. In the main dinning room they treated you like you were very special the only people their. They would have no problems if we could not make our minds up on what to eat to bring us two entree's or two starter or even two to three different desserts. If you get in the vista dinning room tell Wilson ms morrison says hi, alone with diane and cade and michael they were so good to our family. My teenagers went snorking in Key West on the shore exclusion,but they did not like it they got sea sick and said the water was not clear and it was crowded. We went walking around key west i suggest renting a golf cart go to the end of duval street next to the butterfly place and rent their it is the cheapest and you can see the whole island and it is worth every pennie you spend on it. We got to Nassua early and was able to see it alitlle and then we did the blue lagoon exclusion it was a nice boat ride over but then a mile hike to the place to stand in line to get gear for snorking and then we had to go over rocks to get to the ocean to be able to snorker once we got their it was awesome and the fish were plenty to see. We did enjoy this very much but then when it was time to go we had to walk back a mile again this was not great because their was closer dock but they did not use it for some reason or another. I think we would not do this again. dont miss senor frogs it was fun to watch people being crazy. We read on here that after 7 you could go throught the Atlantis and it did not cost so we took a taxi after we got back to the ship and showered and ate supper over to it. This was worth the 32 dollars it costed us to get their and back. This hotel is off the wall. I wished we could have seen it now in the day light. They have a great aqu to walk through and then just go around and see the sites. as we was walking around the grounds we were lucky enough that they had fireworks that night and it was the best we have seen. When we got back to port to get off and go home we wanted to hide and stay so bad. this was the best vacation ever. any question feel free to ask.

SOunds like you had a very nice time and are now HOOKED! We had our first cruise in February - we came home Feb 27 and I had booked our next cruise by April18!! I truly am an addict now.... there is nothing like cruising.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review! Glad you had such a great time!

Archived