Belize....keep it?

Hey Terry maybe you can help. Some people have mentioned they have done excursions in Belize with Alta/hun ruins and also on the same excursion they were in a boat and seen some interesting sites like howller monkeys and mantees and dolphins. They also mentioned River wallace- is that the name of tour guide or an excursion. We are cruising Feb13 th on RCCI and that excursion looked good to us. P.S.- sorry about the spelling.

Lojill, You have the name of the tour correct, but maybe RCCL doesn't offer it. We were on the Carnival Elation when we took it. I hope you can find it as it was one of our favorite shore excursions out of 9 cruises. Also, to those posters who were talking about the docks being built, I think that the dock we were at was new. There is an indoor shopping mall that has really nice merchandise, but the prices are high. There is also a great little bar that sits out over the water, and it was right next to where you get your tender back to the ship, so this was a great place to get a drink after a day in the hot sun and watch for the next tender to arrive. I really did enjoy Belize and would love to go back.

Archived