JW and Jerome's Excellent Adventure on the Celebrity REFLECTION!

cruiseguys2009

JW, until you finish your blog, none of us can move on with our lives, we are in JW-Finish-Your-Blog-Limbo!! You got to finish it, don't make us smite you!! ;):p

Dubyah yah can't leave us hanging, we need to know how this all ends.

Here's a thought... it was JR, not JW, and he woke up from his dream cruise on the sideways Concordia... end of cruise report.

Sorry, I need to watch less TV....

HA! Hope those nasty computer problems didn't re-surface. We're all waiting and I desperately need some more laughs.

JW...I know why you haven't finished the story. You signed with Random House publishing and you gave us a taste of your upcoming book, and you now want $19.95 to finish the rest of the story.

I sincerely hope that this is not true. But with the way you write you could probably get a book deal.

PS. I want to party with the 2 of you.

Howard

Thank you, THANK YOU ALL for the kindness and your accolades!

No the review is not finished.

Computer problems all fixed, but we have had some personal issues with a passing in our family. What can I say, Life Happens! I will promise to be back up and completing "The Adventures" over the weekend and thru next week!

Again to our many many friends.....we are sincerely sorry for the delay but, just have a Martini or two and Tinkle! We will be right back!

Computer problems all fixed, but we have had some personal issues with a passing in our family. What can I say, Life Happens! I will promise to be back up and completing "The Adventures" over the weekend and thru next week!

Again to our many many friends.....we are sincerely sorry for the delay but, just have a Martini or two and Tinkle! We will be right back!

JW please accept my sympathies for your loss. Very sorry my friend

Sorry to hear about your loss. Joe and I have you in our thoughts and prayers and miss you both!!

JW...I know why you haven't finished the story. You signed with Random House publishing and you gave us a taste of your upcoming book, and you now want $19.95 to finish the rest of the story.

I sincerely hope that this is not true. But with the way you write you could probably get a book deal.

PS. I want to party with the 2 of you.

Howard

I'd buy it!!

Welcome back! I got so excited when I got an email notification that you'd posted!

We sail on Reflection the week after you do in November. Looking forward to it. Afraid of how much I'll miss the Hot Glass Show...

We have GOT to sail together... I am loving the sound of X right now. It rather sounds like the American version of Cunard.

You sir are a madman and I can't wait to finish this...probably the most brilliant thing I've read on this board. I just did up til now today at one shot...I need more Jayyy Double Yooohooo!

Archived