JW and Jerome's Excellent Adventure on the Celebrity REFLECTION!

cruiseguys2009

There they are, all week long, that perfect couple. Oh you know them. Every cruise has one of these gorgeous pairs. With totally defined bodies and oh, so tall, so handsome, so beautiful, so blonde. Of course each with those pearly white Osmond Teeth no less. He, a Bronzed Adonis and her, an International Beauty Queen. They matched. Everywhere they went, there was a bevy of following and admiring eyes. Their clothes fit them flawlessly, flowing as they walked. I called them Hansel and Gretel. It just seemed appropriate.

You should have seen them in the pool. Every straight man with a beer belly was suddenly around the pool sucking in his gut to impress THE GODDESS, GRETEL. Then not to be outdone, there were the likes of all the Gay Saints and of course, Lolly the Man Lover and Hat Lady admiring Mr. Sun Bronzed HANSEL, THE GAWD of The Reflection. Oh My, I have to Tinkle! It is HOT out here……every time they got into the pool and then got out, I had a front row seat, what with me being next to Hat Lady in our comfortable thrones…..no wonder she had to whoosh herself with ice every hour! Now I got it! He was, how should I say, AH MAZING. Oh, and for the guys, oh yeah, she was flawlessly blonde, busty and beauty-licious! These two are the stuff of fantasy’s. It’s hot in here……So where was I……Oh yeah, sorry for the momentary diversion.

After Hat Lady’s abrupt departure from the Martini Bar, I looked across the bar and there was my Go-To couple, Saint Edward and Prima-Donna sitting at the bar. I sauntered over and St. Ed asked me “What was going on over there?” I said, “Show me your thumb.” He stuck out his thumb as if he were hitching a ride and I turned to his wife, Prima Donna and said “Okay, he’ll do!” Donna looked at me with a puzzled look and before I could explain, over my right shoulder, and in my ear, a voice appeared. An amazing soft, masculine voice. I looked to my right and it was Him! It was Hansel! Butting into our conversation with Saint Ed talking about something I know nothing about. Sports! Ugh. The dreaded Sports conversation.

Well I did not mind the interruption as Hansel was eye candy numero uno, both Donna and I agreed. We let them go On and On and On about Sports this and Sports that, well, I just had to interject to Prima Donna, “How ‘Bout Those Dolphins?” We laughed and them Hansel rejoined Gretel across the room, as the longing stares from fellow passengers resumed in their direction. I turned to St Edward and asked, “You know him?” He said yeah, and both Donna and I said in unison “He’s gorgeous!” St. Ed said “So is his wife!” and he quickly got a slap from Prima Donna.

All of us talked about what had just happened across the bar and how much fun we were having, and by this time, I just wanted to get to dinner before Hat Lady returned and I got in even more trouble. That is possible you know. Need I remind you, “Where Trouble Goes, Trouble Follows”.

Jerome and I made our way into the Opus Dining Room where Johnny had our table waiting, Carlos was ready for us as always. By this time in the week, I was at the point with Carlos to trust him completely, and I said t him “Bring me what ever you think I would like.“ He brought me everything! Toto sent me on yet another of his famous Wine Flights, this time to Argentina. Needless to say, though I know the food was awesome, the service outstanding, the cocktails ever flowing, I hardly remember any of it after the fourth glass of wine. That is funny. If something had been amiss though, then I most certainly would have remembered it. Now how is that possible?

We were stuffed, satisfied and I was absolutely feeling no pain whatsoever. Jerome and I made our way out of Opus and into the loud Hoots and Hollers of people at The Martini Bar. We were approaching the Martini Bar when low and behold, there was Hat Lady, in a Red Sequin Gown, Red High Heels and Red Sequined Cowboy Hat on, with about twenty five guys lined up, all with their thumbs pointing straight up! Jerome said to me “See Trouble?” “See what you started?” I believe that it was the first ever Celebrity Reflection, how can I put this, “Thumbs Up” Competition. Well we got there just as a clear winner was being announced and all the guys were parading around like proud Peacocks to boot. The winner’s wife confirmed the findings and Hat Lady bestowed upon the winner a Rolex Watch.

Stop the presses! What did he just say? Rolex? Jerome stopped in his tracks and turned to me saying “JW, you should have entered, you would have won!” Yes indeedee. A Rolex watch, later finding out that it came from that famous store on St Kitts. Apparently, Hat Lady bought ten of “Them, There Replicas”. That’s how she puts it in her Texan drawl. I was flabbergasted and shocked. But not as much as the other guys who were by this time drunk enough to stop fiddling with their thumbs and start actually wanting to “Prove” with one-up-man-ship. Typical men! Right ladies?

Jerome and I felt that this night was one to many one, two, three drunk moments that we did not want to be a part of, we said good night to Hat Lady and went up on deck for a stroll.

What a magnificent night, perfectly clear, exactly what you would want a evening aboard a cruise ship to be. Jerome and I walked the entire deck, laughing about all the goings-on earlier, enjoying the wind, the sound of the ocean and then, we retired to our cabin. I dutifully filled out the room service forms, placed them outside in the mail slot, got in to bed and made the mistake of turning on the television. There we were, once again, glued to CNN and the minute by minute happenings in Boston,. We ended up being awake all night watching television until Corazon knocked on the door with our Room Service the following morning.

Hat Lady has called me no less than seven times since I first posted last evening. She wanted me to write and say that she has loved this review so much, and that she is booking on the November 16th Reflection sailing with us, for our Part Two of JW and Jerome's Adventures.

She also asked that I let everyone know that the review is only telling half of the story, the other half was much more provocative and outrageous. I told her to join CC herself and contribute.

Hat Lady also told me to let everyone know, she is having the time of her life reading my description of her and is proudly recovering from her Tushee Lift. She can't wait to premiere her new posterior in a brand new bikini!

All I have to say is that Where Trouble Goes, Trouble Follows!

And this sums it up.

To Quote Hat Lady, who has been THE BEST FRIEND Jerome and I have ever met, and Lives Life to the Fullest, more than I do.........

"Honey, after all these 79 years I have learned one thing.

Live Your Life For Every Moment for YOU.

Who Cares Who Judges You, or Thinks They Are Better Than You.

Who Are They Who Think They Know Better?

Or Think They Are So Powerful For What They Do, Or Dictate HOW To Do It.

Because They Think That Everyone Should Live By Their Opinion, ONLY.

(My Grand Parents did that under a guy named Hitler.)

Because of How Much Money They Have or They Have to be Politically Correct.

Be Fabulous, Be Fantastic and Have Fun at your expense knowing full well everyone is Laughing at you and with you.

To Heck with them all!

Because One Day You Wake Up and THEY AIN'T NO MORE! and You are still here.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?"

And this sums it up.

Be Fabulous, Be Fantastic and Have Fun at your expense knowing full well everyone is Laughing at you and with you.

To Heck with them all!

Because One Day You Wake Up and THEYAIN'T NO MORE! and You are still here.

I love it when I outlast them too :D God bless Hat Lady and thanks to Jerome and JW for the Fabulous and Fantastic Ride.

I certainly hope I have the opportunity to sail with you all!

K

I love it when I outlast them too :D God bless Hat Lady and thanks to Jerome and JW for the Fabulous and Fantastic Ride.

I certainly hope I have the opportunity to sail with you all!

K

This is a good sentiment to end this wild ride. Thanks JW and Jerome for taking all of us along.

Archived