Star-Deluxe Owners Suite

NCLcruiserGem

I've sailed twice in the 2/2 DOS suite on the Star and LOVED it. The floor to ceiling windows more than made up for a balcony - frankly I felt like the captain of the ship (you're right over the bridge!). Our first time was an Alaskan cruise and my father sat in his chair for days taking in the sights! On that cruise the weather wouldn't have allowed him to sit on the balcony that much. Additionally, it's a real fast hop up to deck 13 if you want some outside air.

We were in Star DOS in February. Didn't miss balcony. I pulled easy chair into window well. Great place to read. Also, trip down Mississippi was fascinating. My son set up his new digital camera in the master bedroom and filmed the trip down river.

We were in Star DOS in February. Didn't miss balcony. I pulled easy chair into window well. Great place to read. Also, trip down Mississippi was fascinating. My son set up his new digital camera in the master bedroom and filmed the trip down river.

I'm not sure how he did it as it didn't fit thru the door, but dad managed to pull one of the easy chairs into the master bedroom and he was one happy boy.:D (Dad is almost 80, and sitting outside in the cooler temperature wasn't a good option.) Said next time he's bringing a sighting scope!

The other chair was permanently in the window well looking outward. This was also the case when we sailed out of Tampa last year.

Sailing as an extended family and having the additional space this suite offers is wonderful! We'll be back...

Archived