Honeymoon Carnival Cruise a Mistake?

musicmantrs

reviews and comments here used to scare me into almost cancelling all the time.. then i sailed the DREAM after everyone said how horrible it was.. I had an amazing time and loved the ship and never let the bad reviews effect me again. lol

I also loved the Dream. I don't get all the hate. :confused:

My husband and I were married in the Port of Tampa in 2009 and then sailed the Legend for a 7 day honeymoon. We had the best time and I couldn't imagine a better start to our wonderful life together.

A cruise is what you make of it- that is the best part. Some people love laying on the pool chairs or sitting in their balcony on sea days and reading, others love being active and playing all the activities onboard, others go trivia hopping... we were somewhere in the middle and enjoyed all of these things! I think that sea days are wonderful and you really need a break from the activity packed ports.

You will have a great time! But, as others have said- you may want to look at some other cruises that may go to more "exotic" locations such as Honduras, Costa Rica, Belize, etc.

Congrats & I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon no matter what you decide!

Kim

Archived