Video of Triumphs, Damian on the Piano

tpmartin

As I said previously, thanks for the great video. If ANYONE is going to see Damian soon, please find out if he knows his schedule - we plan to sail Triumph in December and would pick a ship if he was playing on it for next year. I really would like to know if he will still be on her at that time...I SURE HOPE SO.

Our group of 38 found him to be a pretty good entertainer and some from our group were in the piano bar every night (except for Damians night off on Tuesday) This video is bringing back some good memories, crowd is MUCH MORE subdued that when we sailed with him on the Conquest, but still made me feel like I could have been there...thanks again

Yes he is great and I sent your link of him to our fellow cruisers yesterday and awoke to 3 thank-yous already! Its a very good video, a couple replies I recieved were that the crowd didnt seem too rowdy..nice and mellow. Our crowd on the Conquest had security come 2 nights as the group singing was TOO LOUD!!! LOL I hope to see him play again......maybe in December?????? I sure hope so.

Damian and I in Cozumel http://community.webshots.com/photo/292026829/372368520eqSuBu

I also have various piano bar pics on here and have a TON of video on my camera and on camcorder...would like to upload to computer if I knew how....:confused:

Does anyone here know Damians last name? He told us, but I never wrote it down

thanks for the info on his last name. WOuld love to see him again. Like I said before the 38 of us just loved him and certainly bought him MANY, MANY cocktails of Stoli during the week we were with him..gingerale or water before he was ready to party...... Hope to meet up with him again someday soon

thanks for the info on his last name. WOuld love to see him again. Like I said before the 38 of us just loved him and certainly bought him MANY, MANY cocktails of Stoli during the week we were with him..gingerale or water before he was ready to party...... Hope to meet up with him again someday soon

On our cruise he said he was all Stolied over and was drinking Jameson irish Whiskey.

Archived