Westin

cmoglesby

We went about a month ago. We went snorkeling with Capt. Marvins and had them drop us off at the Westin. They recommended the Westin over the Mariott as they say the beach is eroding at the Mariott. We walked in like we knew what we were doing and we were fine. We didn't have to pay for a chair etc. We didn't advertise our Princess towels but nobody seem to really notice or care for that matter. It was a nice beach and went swimming and walking. There was a bar you could purchase drinks or food at. There was also a waitress coming on the beach. We didn't use her and she may have asked for room numbers to charge food to. I really don't know about that. Their pool had a swim up bar that we didn't use. We stayed about 2 hours. When we went to leave the taxi out front wanted $15 to take us back to the pier. We walked across the street and stood at a public bus sign and paid $2.50 per person.

I forgot to say that we did have a nice relaxing time at the Westin beach. Not alot of activity but we weren't really looking for any. If I remember right there was a area to rent waverunners etc. at. I didn't check to see if you had to be staying there.

• 1 month later...

Archived