Is this too much for Navigator?

Hi- I am new to the board so I am not sure if we are supposed to post this kind of information....so sorry if this is "not cool".

I am considering a 7-night eastern carb. on the Navigator. RCI and my TA have given me the same price of ~$1300pp balcony and ~$1100pp oceanview. We are looking at early May.

Is this outrageous? Looking at other posts it seems like it might be a lot. Should we wait to book?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

cookiebird123@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Hi- I am new to the board so I am not sure if we are supposed to post this kind of information....so sorry if this is "not cool".

I am considering a 7-night eastern carb. on the Navigator. RCI and my TA have given me the same price of ~$1300pp balcony and ~$1100pp oceanview. We are looking at early May.

Is this outrageous? Looking at other posts it seems like it might be a lot. Should we wait to book?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

cookiebird123@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

I don't think so. I am paying $1649.00 pp for a JS, probably same week. Here are prices from RCI

899.00 $1,099.00 $1,279.00 $1,649.00

Interior, Oceanview, Balcony, JS.

That is not a bad price IMO. Your TA can always watch for price reductions also. A lot depends on the time of year that you're cruising. I am going the first week of December and have a JS booked for about the same amount for your balcony. Just goes to show what the different times of the year does to pricing.

Archived