How to reserve MTD on Oasis for group?

Hi everyone, new first timer here with my first question! I've already searched the boards to no avail.

My question is that we are a group of 13 on the Oasis in June and we are hoping to reserve a group dinner on the second night. The pre-cruise planner on the RCI website only allows for reservations up to 10 guests....how do we reserve our whole group together?

thanks for any insight!

Hi everyone, new first timer here with my first question! I've already searched the boards to no avail.

My question is that we are a group of 13 on the Oasis in June and we are hoping to reserve a group dinner on the second night. The pre-cruise planner on the RCI website only allows for reservations up to 10 guests....how do we reserve our whole group together?

thanks for any insight!

Best bet is to call 800-398-9819 and book the same time by dividing the reservations into 2 groups.

Best bet is to call 800-398-9819 and book the same time by dividing the reservations into 2 groups.

thanks for the suggestion! So if I divide into 2 reservations will there be a good chance the tables would be near each other? or is that the point of calling....we are celebrating my in-laws 50th anniversary and so really wanted the group together without other diners being at our tables (which seems like it would happen if we had a table of 10 and a table of 3).

thanks for the suggestion! So if I divide into 2 reservations will there be a good chance the tables would be near each other? or is that the point of calling....we are celebrating my in-laws 50th anniversary and so really wanted the group together without other diners being at our tables (which seems like it would happen if we had a table of 10 and a table of 3).

You want to do 6 and 7, go in as a group and/or discuss with the dining room beforehand. That along with the anniversary on your in-laws 50th on their reservation and them being tagged you should be golden!

You want to do 6 and 7, go in as a group and/or discuss with the dining room beforehand. That along with the anniversary on your in-laws 50th on their reservation and them being tagged you should be golden!

Thanks, I did try to do the split reservation online....unfortunately all the times are already taken at this point (anything before 8pm that is) so I guess we'll just do my time dining as it was intended...show up when we want and maybe a wait a bit! I'll be sure to check in with the dining staff on day one though and see if a reservation is possible once we get on board.

Day 2 is a formal night so the scooped up reservations now sort of make sense I guess.

cheers!

Archived