Solstice deck 8

lynsteve

Here I am again with another question.

Looking at the deck plans, every deck in the centrum area (near the lifts) has something written, ie library etc, but not on deck 8 ( nothing ) so anyone answer what's there?

Cheers Lynsie

Here I am again with another question.

Looking at the deck plans, every deck in the centrum area (near the lifts) has something written, ie library etc, but not on deck 8 ( nothing ) so anyone answer what's there?

Cheers Lynsie

The deck is cabins only...apart from the two lift wells and stair cases. There are a couple of other decks also that only have lift lobbies and no public rooms. But even then, those with iCelebrity, The Library, The Games Room and Planet Earth - these are not loud public rooms but generally quiet seating areas away from the main thoroughfares of other decks.

Deck Plan. These appear on each deck at the lift lobbies

The lift lobby entrance nearest to your cabin has a electronic sliding door so if no one is using it the door is shut. I was closer to the atrium than you will be and we barely heard anything - was quiet.

I do have a video of the lobby and general area but unfortunately, won't upload due to the size despite cropping it.

Archived