Showers In Bermuda

nomie

The answer is - sometimes. Most of the time it means partly cloudy with some sun and the occasional rain cloud for 15-20 minutes like kewlguy said. Occasionally it's a storm where it's cloudy/rainy all day.

Bermuda gets around the same amount of rain each month so there is no real rainy/dry season. When you cruise here you just have to hope the weather will treat you well. It is rare if you're here for at least 3 days for the weather to always be lousy.

hope you're right, we're heading your way next Sat the 25th on the Zenith... absolutely cannot wait...

By the way, Horseshoe Bay is in our plans.... should I add Tobacco Bay (I hear there can be sewerage problems at any time.... so should "beware" of this situation, which makes me want to forget T.B. ) OR do you know anything about Fort St . Catherines??

I also heard that John Smiths is nice, but how do I get there from St George?? and how long does it take to get there? I want to make the most of my time while in Bermuda, not sitting on a bus too long... since I'll have a bus pass.

Thanks, Denise

should I add Tobacco Bay (I hear there can be sewerage problems at any time.... so should "beware" of this situation, which makes me want to forget T.B. )

Where did you hear that? I haven't heard of sewage problems at Tobacco Bay.

OR do you know anything about Fort St . Catherines??

Never been there myself for any length of time. Very close to Tobacco, a number of people have posted to say it and Achilles are nice.

I also heard that John Smiths is nice, but how do I get there from St George?? and how long does it take to get there?

The #1 bus goes right past John Smiths, it'll take about 20-25 minutes to get there. Be sure you know the schedule for the #1 since it doesn't run too often - you don't want to be waiting at a bus stop at John Smiths for an hour.

Some of the #1 bus runs start at Grotto Bay instead of St. Georges so you may want to take the 10/11 to Grotto Bay then catch the #1.

thanks Swizzle, AGAIN.

Just the info I needed. Oh and I saw the sewage problem (Tobacco Bay) on Traveller's post about the 128 Bermuda websites all put together, boy that is one good resource.

Denise

Archived