So many questions! Help!

DarceyJK

OK, I will be posting more questions soon but for now, here goes:

We are 2 couples sailing on the Jewel to Alaska on June 29 for our anniversaries. It will be our 20th on July 4th. I wanted to pre-order some bottles of wine for our suite (Haven 14014) How do I go about doing that?

Also, I wanted to make spa appointments before we get on the ship - I cant figure out how to do that either. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!!

OK, I will be posting more questions soon but for now, here goes:

We are 2 couples sailing on the Jewel to Alaska on June 29 for our anniversaries. It will be our 20th on July 4th. I wanted to pre-order some bottles of wine for our suite (Haven 14014) How do I go about doing that?

Also, I wanted to make spa appointments before we get on the ship - I cant figure out how to do that either. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!!

Have you tried calling the Pre-Concierge number?

Wine can be ordered via Bon Voyage (http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/bon-voyage-gifts). You cannot pre-book spa appointments but if you let the pre-cruise concierge know what your interests are, they're supposed to pass that on to the on-board crew who should stand poised to help you secure those appointments upon boarding.

Good luck & congratulations on your anniversary!

Wine can be ordered via Bon Voyage (http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/bon-voyage-gifts). You cannot pre-book spa appointments but if you let the pre-cruise concierge know what your interests are, they're supposed to pass that on to the on-board crew who should stand poised to help you secure those appointments upon boarding.

Good luck & congratulations on your anniversary!

On my last trip the spa appointment confirmation was in my suite at boarding. The concierge desk did a wonderful job facilitating all of my requests.

I have also found the concierge desk has a more extensive wine list.

Cherie

I called the Pre-Concierge last week and put in my requests. I got an email confirming my pillow and coffee requests but was told that all other requests would need to be confirmed onboard. I had requested that the refrigerator be emptied as I plan to bring my own soda onboard and had another special request concerning our suite. They did tell me that David would be my concierge and were able to confirm the price of the spa pass for our cruise.

There do seem to be some inconsistent reports from those who have utilized the pre-concierge desk.

When we sailed in March, we had a fairly extensive list of requests, and our emailed confirmation did list the pillows and coffee selections, but also said that "all other requests will need to be confirmed onboard." I'm delighted to report that every single request was fully honored when we entered our suite.

I also recall that when I spoke with the desk, I was asked if I wished to make any spa appointments, so it would appear that at least some of the staff are offering extensive lists beyond what has been widely reported. So I would say that it would be worth placing the request when you call the pre-cruise concierge. ;)

Also, here is the number you can call: 855-625-4283

Have more questions? Ask away...

:)

Wow - thank you so much everyone! And, Barbara - I soooo much appreciate you giving me this phone number! Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? LOL! Thanks again!!

You are very welcome! I thought of one more thing, too. If, during your first conversation, you are not 100% confident that your desires have been understood, or you are told that something cannot be accomplished, wait a day or two and call back. Chances are you will get a different person on the phone, and most likely a completely different answer. It's not the way I wish it would be, but it is what it is. ;)

Archived